The safety and well-being of our staff and our loyal customers is the number one priority at Rumble Grumble Parties. At Rumble Grumble Parties we have always believed in cleaning and sterilizing our castles before delivery, ensuring a hygienic and clean castle and soft play is delivered to you. In light of the evolving situation, we have introduced several additional temporary processes around cleaning and sanitation that provide additional safeguarding measures.
We already pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our equipment, with all items being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between hires, however, we recognize that we need to take extra steps to prevent the possible spread of the coronavirus COVID-19.
- All staff delivering jumping castles / soft play will wear masks and gloves to ensure minimum contact and will wash hands before and after delivery.
- We would be grateful if you can book online and pay by card or EFT to avoid our staff handling cash from person to person.
- Castles will be hired out only once a weekend to avoid any contamination.
- The coronavirus may live on a surface for up to 72 hrs, 3 days, so we have decided that whilst the coronavirus is a threat, we will wait for five days after hiring out any inflatables and soft play before we hire it out again.
- We would ideally like to deliver on Friday and collect it on Monday at a single day rental fee.
- Midweek rental is also available.